Official South African Birth Certificates
Official South Africam Marriage Certificate
Official South African Letter of No-
Official South African Death Certificate
Expidited to between 5 and 20 work days
Office Hours: 9:00 to 15:00 Weekdays
60 Miles Sharp Street, Benoni, , Gauteng, South Africa, 0514
South African Home Affairs Document Types Explained.
Abridged Birth Certificate: Computer printed certificate with the ID number, date of birth, Surname and Full names of the individual. ( The persons maiden name will be shown)
Unabridged Birth Certificate: Computer printed certificate with the ID number, date of birth, Surname and Full names of the individual plus the place of birth. Also included are the parents details with their surnames, full names, date and place of birth. Their ID numbers will also show in the younger generation. In the case of parents born before the early sixties their ID numbers wont be shown but only their dates of birth or their age when the child was born. ( Can be Legalised and Attested by Apostle or Authentication)
Vault Copy Birth Certificate: This is a photo Copy of the original documents used to register the birth in the handwriting of the person whom registered the birth.
Adoptions: In the case of adopted children the adoptive parents details will show.
Maiden Names: Persons maiden name and not the married name will show on the certificate.
When a person legally changed his/her names or surname the new particulars will show on the certificate. However at the bottom of the certificate it will indicate that an endorsement was done on the certificate.
Abridged Marriage Certificate: Shows the parties ID numbers and the date of marriage.
Unabridged Marriage Certificate: Shows the full names and maiden name of both parties, the date of marriage, statues of parties at date of marriage i.e divorced, widowed, bachelor etc.( Can be Legalised and Attested by Apostle or Authentication)
Vault Copy Birth Certificate: This is a photo Copy of the original documents used to register the marriage in the handwriting of the person whom registered the marriage.
Abridged Death Certificate: Shows the parties ID numbers and the date of death.
Unabridged Death Certificate: Shows the full names and maiden name of the deceased as well as the cause of death.( Can be Legalised and Attested by Apostle or Authentication)
Vault Copy Birth Certificate: This is a photo Copy of the original documents used to register the death in the handwriting of the person whom registered the death.
Letter of No Impediment.
Confirmation of marriage status.
Frequently asked Questions: MUST READ
• Can you guarantee the lead time of 5 to 10 working days? Unfortunately not. We are successful in 85% plus of the applications to obtain the Unabridged Birth Certificate in 10 to 20 working days.
• What happens if you cannot obtain the birth certificate? If your birth is registered in South Africa it is unlikely that we will not be able to obtain the birth certificate but if we cannot get it we will refund 2 thirds of your deposit.
• When do we pay for the application of the Birth certificate ? You pay a deposit on application and the balance of only if we supply proof that the certificate is ready.
• Can the Unabridged birth certificate be Attested by Apostle and or Authentication by the relevant Embassy? Yes the certificate is a official document issued stamped and signed by the Department of Home Affairs and can be Attested on request and payment of the required fees.
• How do I get the original certificate? You can collect from our offices or we can courier to any destination as per our courier fees
• Can I cancel my request after I have applied? You cannot cancel the application as it will be lodged at Home Affairs but you can cancel the expedite process and the certificate will be issued in normal time.
• If a unabridged birth certificate cannot be issued will I be refunded? A amount equal to two thirds of the required deposit will be refunded if the certificate is unobtainable after six months. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
• There are rumours that third parties cannot apply for certificates anymore. Is it true? The Department of home Affairs has been trying to stop 3rd parties to apply for certificates for a while now. There are still a few agencies that can lodge applications.
• Is TM Consultants in any way affiliated with The South African Department of Home Affairs? No we are not in any way affiliate to The Department of Home Affairs and are a Service Company, delivering a service to the public.
• Where do I get the terms and conditions? Terms and conditions can be read here and by signing and sending us the application forms it is deemed that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
• What if I don't get acknowledgement of receipt of application? Please contact us if you did not get acknowledgement of receipt of the application within 48 hours from the following working day.
• Can I have more than one application in process at the same same? No you cannot process more than one application of the same type of certificate for the same person.
• What will it cost me if I apply myself at Home Affairs? Besides your travel time, parking cost, paying the car guard, standing at the queue, waiting for the systems to be on line and dodging load shedding it will cost you R 7 5-
• Can you assist with applications already in process? Yes we can. Kindly go to applications in process page.